Hardscape North America 2021 Opens Registration
The largest hardscape industry event is set to return in-person this October with new features and VIP education passes to add value.
Editors’ Note: HNA photos & logo are available here.
Louisville, KY - (April 13, 2021) – Registration for the hardscape industry's largest trade show, Hardscape North America (HNA), is now open, as organizers make plans to bring the industry back together in-person. Special features will include a Hands-on Drone Zone, a UTV Test Track, Hardscape House, expanded VIP Passes and more. Set for October 20-22, HNA 2021 will be at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville.
Exhibitors and attendees alike are eager to come together for the show this October. In a recent survey of past attendees, 82% indicated they are likely or very likely to attend HNA 2021.
Hands-on Drone Zone
Attendees can test their ability on a flight simulator, then step into The Drone Zone – located on the exhibit floor – and fly a drone with an expert trainer. Hourly sessions will range from basic regulations to using drones for marketing, thermal imaging, multi-spectral analytics, GIS mapping and more. Attendees who visit The Zone will be entered to win a daily drone giveaway.
UTV Test Track
For the first time, HNA attendees will have the opportunity to drive and compare the latest UTVs. A test track in the Outdoor Demonstration Area will allow attendees with a valid driver’s license to put vehicles through their paces on curves, hills, rocks, bumps and maybe even a little water and mud.
The 42,000-sq.-ft. pavilion – under roof and adjacent to the 20-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area – will include exhibitor displays for hands-on testing, six Hardscape Now sessions led by award-winning hardscape consultant Frank Bourque and the HNA 2021 National Installer Championship.
VIP Passes for Contractors and Dealers
Attendees interested in the education at HNA can save money by purchasing VIP Passes. Available to both contractors and dealers, this admission upgrade gives the attendee a discount of up to 50% off purchasing sessions individually. All passes include open access to eight conference sessions, six Hardscape Now sessions, four dealer sessions, two hardscape workshops and the dealer networking breakfast (dealers only). The cost is $229 and $189 for ICPI/NCMA/BIA members in addition to trade show admission.
Additional highlights of HNA 2021 include:
- An Opening Keynote titled Leadership and a New World Order: The Need for Resilience featuring James Stavridis, Retired United States Navy 4-star Admiral and USEUCOM, 16th Supreme Allied Commander, NATO
- Eight conference sessions featuring expert presenters and hot industry topics, including improving efficiency, impactful marketing, building your company culture and growing your sales with landscape lighting
- HNA’s Dealer Education – a dealer networking breakfast and four dealer-specific sessions on how to be an “Undercover Boss,” selling on value rather than price and how to boost your marketing with the help of contractors and manufacturers
- The Hardscape North America Installer Championships where top hardscape contractors will compete and the 2021 champion will receive a prize package valued at approximately $10,000 (downloadable registration form: www.HardscapeNA.com)
- The HNA Hardscape Awards Presentation, open to all attendees, which recognizes outstanding hardscape projects by contractors in commercial and residential applications in 18 categories
- ICPI and NCMA Pre-Show Installer Courses, approved for CE Hours for ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installers
- Three nights of free concerts at Fourth Street Live! including Resurrection – A Journey Tribute on Tuesday; Granger Smith featuring Earl Dibbles Jr. on Wednesday; and The Crashers on Thursday
“It is something we’ve all been waiting for, a chance to do those things best done in person – find solutions, get a first look at new technologies, gain hands-on training, and network with friends and industry leaders,” said Charles McGrath, ICPI Executive Director. “A growing number of industry pros have come to rely on HNA as the one place they can go each year to see and do it all.”
Registration and Travel Discounts
Early-bird registration, only $20* through September 9, 2021, includes access to over 900 indoor exhibits plus the 20-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area at HNA and the co-located Green Industry & Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO), the largest trade show for the lawn and landscape industry. It also includes the keynote, the opportunity to watch the HNA Installer Championship competition and attend the HNA Hardscape Project Awards Presentation, as well as free parking at the exposition center. Attendees can register after Sept. 9 or at the show for additional fees.
More major cities are now offering direct flights to Louisville, including recently added flights on Spirit Airlines. And, HNA 2021 attendees who fly on Delta, United, American and Southwest Airlines can benefit from discounts.
To register, see a complete schedule of events, book your hotel accommodations or view available travel discounts, visit HardscapeNA.com. Get HNA updates on Facebook at facebook.com/HardscapeNorthAmerica, Twitter @HardscapeNA or Instagram @hardscapena.
*Registration for non-exhibiting manufacturers, suppliers, ad agencies and media sales through Sept. 9: $350
About Hardscape North America
Hardscape North America (HNA) is THE hardscape show for contractors and dealers/distributors. Its focus is to bring top-notch education including certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and retaining walls and also to provide networking opportunities. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and trade show floor demonstrations and offers the latest technology for contractors. Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the Brick Industry Association and National Concrete Masonry Association. To learn more about HNA, visit www.HardscapeNA.com or call (888) 580-9960.
About Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
ICPI is the trade association representing the growing industry of segmental concrete pavement systems in the United States and Canada. The association's membership includes producers, contractors, suppliers, design professionals and distributors. ICPI is the authority for concrete pavers, which are universally recognized as the best value for pavement systems. The association delivers education and technical guidance leading to awareness, acceptance and use of segmental concrete pavement systems in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.icpi.org.